overlooking the Sierra Madre. The other room consists of the bedroom which has A/C, with a king size bed, closets, bathroom and small balcony to enjoy the fresh breeze. The development has 24 hr. security, large common pool, green areas, lobby, gym and laundry room.
This condo comes fully equipped with water gas and cleaning service once a week. (Change of linens as well, if you are not using your
site security and admin staff.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTAL AGENT AND/ OR OWNERS TO REGISTER ALL RENTERS WITH THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE PRIOR TO THEIR OCCUPANCY, and TO CHECK WITH ADMINISTRATION AT TIME OF CHECKOUT FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED TO COMMON AREA during their stay.
LA JOYA RULES FOR RENTERS
1. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT LA JOYA.
2. La Joya is NOT a hotel. If there is a maintenance problem, please get in touch with the owner or rental agent to solve the problem……not our maintenance staff or administrator.
3. Do NOT introduce furniture or other objects not for residential use nor satellite equipment.
4. Put garbage in closed bags in designated area in garage (special containers for bottles and cans).
5. Do NOT hang clothes, towels, etc. from balcony or windows.
6. Do NOT use combustibles that may damage adjacent units……grill available at pool patio for those owners (or renters whose owners) have paid the initial $25.00 start up fee…………..sign up sheet on bulletin board.
-also if you wish to use the common area for celebrations, gatherings…..you must advise Administration in Advance.
7. Do NOT use radios, televisions, or any other sound equipment with high levels of volume.
8. Do NOT wash cars in the garage or introduce car washers to the parking area for security.
9. Do NOT transport heavy objects by the elevators, for that purpose you must use the stairs.
10. Do NOT use elevators when wet, nor let children play with elevators.
11. Renters cannot assume that wireless Internet service is available to them. If
unavailable, please DO NOT bother the administrator.
1. Pool hours are from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
2. The use of a bathing suit and swim diapers for babies is obligatory.
3. The use of glass bottles and glasses is prohibited in and around the swimming pool
4. Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
5. No running in pool area.
6. It is forbidden to throw stones, grass or any other object into the swimming pool. This affects the quality of the water and delays the filtering process.
7. If you move furniture, put it back where it belongs.
8. You are NOT allowed to reserve lounges.
1) Gym hours are from 6:00 AM until 11:00 PM.
2) Children under 12 must be supervised at all times.
3) It is prohibited to make use of this area if you are wet.
4) No food is allowed in the gym.
5) It is required to wear tennis shoes and appropriate clothes while using the gym.
6) Equipment, lights and A/C must be turned off as you leave.
Please report any damage to the Administration
damage deposit/ adults only if possible
no pets allowed
clients must register upon check in at the administration office to sign for the La Joya rules for renters, see the above.
|Price Per Week||from $1100|
|Price Per Week||from $900|
Located a few steps to the beach and easy flat walk to dining, shopping, cafes, a short drive to Downtown PV “Malecon” and Plaza Caracol.
|Price Per Week||from $1100|
Parking for 2 vehicles, patio, and a balcony in the master bedroom. Each bedroom has closets and ceiling fans. Large kitchen equipped with a stove and fridge. You have access to a communal pool, gym and lounge for tenants only just a half a block away.
The unit is ready for you to move in and simply bring your bags, the price includes maintenance fee, water, wifi access and satellite TV. (The usage of electricity is separate and should be paid before check-out)
|Price Per Week||from $500|